7 Online Marketing Strategies for Start-ups
Posted by: Marketing Mindz
Many small businesses want to grow, but do not have an idea how to go about it. Having said that, the rise of an online marketing phenomenon is the most effective technique for start-ups and embraced by all the marketing savvy entrepreneurs.
At the very beginning of your business, it is extremely important to follow the right kind of online marketing strategy with that shoestring budget.
Look down for a few recommendations on how the start-ups should set up their business:
- Search Engine Optimization: It involves everything from website designing and coding, keyword insertion to link building and much more and get your website high on the search engines ranking. Although search engine optimization is a relatively long term strategy in terms of results, it ensures a much longer period of success as well.
- Business Branding Consultant Packages: Invest in marketing team that deliver all facets of the marketing mix. With better understanding of your business goals and right internet marketing company’s support, you can set you up with a successful website, valuable blog content, social media sites and PPC ads.
- Leveraging Social Media: With over 1 billion of people on social networking sites, it has become an effective and affordable marketing option, especially for startups. The regular content development, schedule posts, feedback and brand promotion on public forums like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter can aid in building direct and strong relationship with your prospects. Hand over the task to exalt marketing company that can put your brand on the map and bolster relationships with your customers.
- Pay Per Click Management: Google puts your site at the top of search results in the form of sponsored advertisements on certain terms. Pay per click means put your ad for free on the Google page and pay a few cents only when someone clicks on your ad to visit your page. It is a great way of getting quick results in terms of generating traffic to your site in a short period of time.
- Develop Branded Content: Nowadays, content marketing forms an important aspect in marketing mix, forcing entrepreneurs and business owners to reevaluate keystone investments. Hence, small businesses and start-ups should produce value-driven, informative and ‘sticky’ content at an ever-increasing rate to succeed in your niche market.
- Local Marketing : The start-up should establish themselves in the local area as well for long run benefits. According to a study, it is reveled 88% of people who found a business in their locality either called or went there within 24 hours. These days, visitors expect to find you established on sites like Yelp, City Search, Google Maps, Merchant Circle, Groupon and Four Square. Linking these pages back to your homepage is an excellent source of leads. Once your listings are established, it’s free publicity!
- Press Releases: Press Release forms the perfect platform to inform the world about your company and product or service. Best of all, getting one mention from a mainstream media source is pure gold for the start-up businesses. So invariably keep on informing the industry about your brand or product.
However, you can delegate your business marketing to an established and professional internet marketing company and gain increased traffic and enhanced online presence without much of an investment.